23 May 2012

NYX Is Back!!!


Just a quick message for my ladies!
Mega makeup brand NYX will be on sale on Hautelook tomorrow morning at 8 AM Pacific time! NYX makes really great quality and affordable makeup that supports a wide range of skin tones. Hautelook is a site that has flash sales on different products (clothing, makeup, watches, home decor, everything) for the whole family; men, women and children. Woop for diversity! The catch us that you have to catch the sales as soon as possible because they leave just as soon as they come (usually after a few days) due to high demand for the products. You have to be subscribed to Hautelook to participate in the sales. So get moving bright and early tomorrow! Here's a link if you need to sign up.

Go! Go! Go!


Good luck!
Prima

3 comments:

  1. Hi Prima!

    I received your group message from Blogaholics and wanted to stop by and say hello! I am your newest follower on GFC and Linky Followers so feel free to stop my blog and do the same!

    I am in desperate need of new makeup! And I've heard NYX is great! Never heard of the Hautelook site but thanks for the mentioning it in your post! I will definitely be checking it out!

    Anyway, best wishes and I will make it a point to stop!

    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from BSN. Cme check my blog out at journalofacraftaholic.blogspot.com would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia - I've visited your lovely bloggie :)

    Hana - I'm subscribed to your newest blog already hun =)Welcome!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...