" WHY ON EARTH HAVE YOU MADE A MOUNTAIN OF COOKIES?!"Well.. why would you NOT want to have a mountain of cookies!?! Especially delicious ones that can be made in no time flat!
I made these for my 600,000 siblings (just kidding - I only have 12) and they loved them. I'm willing to bet you will, too! Let's get started!
LEVEL: Easy Peasy
PREP TIME: About 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 8 minutes (for soft and chewy cookies) to 10 minutes (for cookies that are a little firmer)
TOTAL TIME: 40 to 45 minutes
SERVING: About 5 dozen
MOMMY METER: Kid-Friendly. Let them help!
- 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups of Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cups of Baking Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups of melted, unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup of Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
3. Add in flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda. This step is easier done with a mixer but can also be done by hand. Try folding the dry ingredients into the butter mixture instead of trying to stir right away.
4. Pour in peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips. Fold these into the mixture as well.
5. Use a rounded teaspoon to spoon out the mixture onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake for 8 minutes.
7. Allow to cool on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Eat away!